Semalam I really needed to install an App.. But since I came back from the US, I am back to square one of my phone having not enough memory because offfffff.. (yeahh you are right!!!)...I have too many photos in the phone 🤣 so annoyinggggg!
So I uninstalled Dayre temporarily to get things done..once it is done, i uninstalled the apps and wanted to download Dayre again but guess what????? Yeap!!! it says that I dont have enough memory to install Dayre back.. Really?????
Geram nya!...so sekaligus mama updatelah blog ni.. Fuhhhh berhabuk juga.. Haaaachooo..
Nah tempek sini sekeping dua since it will be quite sometimes until I am able to install it back..I am sure it will be long but hoping it wont be too long.. Sambil terbayang diri smpi opis esok and transfer semua gambar..
Looking back at this moment.. I was just speechless and humbled on how Allah has planned things for me..Some things like this one was just beyond my dream..never had I imagined..But kunfayakun..
So Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah! I can't thank you enough..Thank you for all the travelling rizq that you have bestowed me..Alhamdulillah....
Berkati kami Ya Allah.. Make me obey you..always. And so do my hubby, kids, mum and the rest of the families..
Amin!


No comments:
Post a Comment